- Your shopping cart is empty!
KARCHER SLUDGE PUMP SP 3 DİRT
With a pump capacity of up to 7000 liters per hour, it is very easy for the SP 3 Dirt submersible pump to quickly pump residual water from rainwater wells and garden ponds. It reliably pumps clean or dirty water with dirt particles up to 20 millimeters in size. An optional pre-filter protects the pump impeller in cases where dirt particles are larger than this size. In addition, the submersible dirty water pump is equipped with a float that switches the pump on and off according to the water level and protects it from running without water. With the float equipped, the pump can be operated even at water levels as low as 25 millimeters of residual water. Other extras: Sealing gasket for extra long service life, possibility of additional 5-year warranty period and Quick Connect connection threads for fast connection of 1 1/4 "hoses.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Ceramic face seal
For an extra long working life.
1 1/4 inch hoses provide quick and easy connection to the pump
Designed for dirty water
Reliable pumping of dirty water with particles up to 20 mm in size
Possibility of fixing the float transition
To switch to continuous working mode
Ergonomic carrying handle
Comfortable grip and can be used as a rope holder at the same time
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Connection hose, 1 1/4 ''
- Quick Connect system for quick and easy hose connection
- The use can be changed manually and automatically, the possibility of fixing the float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically shifts according to the water level:
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum amount of residual water remains: