- Your shopping cart is empty!
KARCHER SLUDGE PUMP SP 1 DİRT
With a pumping capacity of up to 5,500 liters per hour, the SP 1 Dirt is the perfect entry-level model for quickly pumping and recirculating water from rainwater wells and garden ponds. It reliably pumps clean or dirty water with dirt particles up to 20 millimeters in size. For larger dirt particles, such as tree branches, an optional pre-filter can be equipped to protect the pump impeller from blockages. The sliding sealing gasket, which you are familiar with from the private sector, is equipped with all submersible pumps.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ceramic face seal
For an extra long working life.
- Quick link
1 1/4 inch hoses provide quick and easy connection to the pump
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of dirty water with particles up to 20 mm in size
Possibility of fixing the float transition
- To switch to continuous working mode
Ergonomic carrying handle
- Comfortable grip and can also be used as a rope holder
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Connection hose, 1 1/4 ''
- Quick Connect system for quick and easy hose connection
- The use can be changed manually and automatically, the possibility of fixing the float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically shifts according to the water level:
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum amount of residual water remains: